PT. Global Talentlytica is a Start-up provider of the Online Assessment platform that assists the HR Department in the decision making process using the Data Analytic and Data Science methods.
- Develop new tools related to talent management.
- Analyze tests with various statistical analysis.
- Discuss the results with the test creator in order to revise the product.
- Manage information systems for planning, performance evaluation and reporting systems.
- Support Product Development Manager digitized new assessment tools.
- Coordinate with IT team to digitized new assessment tools and new developed norms.
- Support sales team to meet the clients to explain the psychological test in psychological perspective.
- Handle clients’ issues and requests and coordinate with IT team to solve the issues.
- Minimum bachelor degree in psychology, psychologist would be more preferred.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Excel with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel, and other statistical data analysis tools (SPSS, LISREL, R STUDIO, JASP).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excel in both classical and modern test theory.
- Experienced in large-scale test development.
- Great interpersonal and communication skill, and eager to learn.
- Familiar and enthusiastic with psychological assessment development.
- Available to join ASAP.
- Placement: Rasuna Said, South Jakarta